- Great Bathroom Window Curtains to Change Your Bathroom Decor in an Instant
- Which is Better – Curtains and Drapes or Blinds?
- Great Modern Window Treatments Ideas to Revamp Your Home Decor
- Bay Window Treatments That Look Good But Cost Less
- Should you Buy a Self Propelled Lawn Mower?
- How to Choose the Best Lawn Mower for your Yard
- Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Models – Which is Best?
- Choosing the Best String Trimmer for Your Yard
- All About John Deere Tractors of Yesterday and Today
- Where Should You Buy John Deere Parts to Get the Best Deal?
Tag Archives: counter height bar stools
The majority of kitchen and bar counters used to stand somewhere around forty inches high. There is a bit of a growing trend however towards building higher counters that are around 45” in height. Which is fine aesthetically but a does cause a bit of a problem when it comes to choosing seating. With a higher counter you are going to need extra tall bar stools, but do such things even exist?
The answer is yes, there are plenty of extra tall bar stools out there for you to choose from. They usually stand about 34” high, 4 inches higher or so than the average bar stool. You don’t have to seek out extra tall bar stools for a higher counter you could, in theory, use regular ones. However people sitting on them attempting to eat or drink comfortably in a slightly awkward position. It just won’t feel right to them. Basically they will feel like a kid at the grown up table rather than an adult settling down for a good meal and/ or brew. Read more on Extra Tall Bar Stools – Taking Seating to New Heights…
The breakfast bar has been a popular feature in homes for decades and is now more popular than ever. The average kitchen sees more activity than ever before as it is often the place where busy families can congregate to eat, cook and or simply just hang out without too much of a fuss. The breakfast bar is perfect for this relaxed atmosphere but you will of course need to invest in some good counter height chairs to go along with your new kitchen addition. Read more on Counter Height Chairs that Offer an Alternative to Bar Stools…