- Should you Buy a Self Propelled Lawn Mower?
- How to Choose the Best Lawn Mower for your Yard
- Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Models – Which is Best?
- Choosing the Best String Trimmer for Your Yard
- All About John Deere Tractors of Yesterday and Today
- Where Should You Buy John Deere Parts to Get the Best Deal?
- All About the John Deere Gator Line
- The Benefits of Owning an Electric Power Washer
- How to Get Rid of Mice the Humane and Natural Way
- How To Get Rid of Bedbugs – The Expensive Truth
Tag Archives: extra tall bar stools
Whether your home bar is outside on a deck or patio or indoors in the living room or basement having the right bar stools is important to both its overall look and function. Although bar heights vary the average bar will accommodate 34 inch bar stools very well.
When searching for the right 34 inch bar stools for your home you do have a great many options available to you, including, if you are the very handy type making your own. Here are just a few suggestions for where you can begin your search for great 34 inch bar stools for use with your home bar. Read more on Where to Find the Right 34 Inch Bar Stools for Your Home Bar…
The majority of kitchen and bar counters used to stand somewhere around forty inches high. There is a bit of a growing trend however towards building higher counters that are around 45” in height. Which is fine aesthetically but a does cause a bit of a problem when it comes to choosing seating. With a higher counter you are going to need extra tall bar stools, but do such things even exist?
The answer is yes, there are plenty of extra tall bar stools out there for you to choose from. They usually stand about 34” high, 4 inches higher or so than the average bar stool. You don’t have to seek out extra tall bar stools for a higher counter you could, in theory, use regular ones. However people sitting on them attempting to eat or drink comfortably in a slightly awkward position. It just won’t feel right to them. Basically they will feel like a kid at the grown up table rather than an adult settling down for a good meal and/ or brew. Read more on Extra Tall Bar Stools – Taking Seating to New Heights…